Thursday, March 12, 2009

Whew...

Geez I need a Margarita, some tortilla chips and some good salsa. (ok can you tell I haven't had dinner yet?)
I just finished creating a new banner for the Etsy store. It was great fun. My first time working with Digital scrap booking elements. I bought a pack from Raspberry Road Designs. I asked them if I could use some of the items from the pack I purchased in the banner. They kindly said yes. Woo Hoo. And then I was off. I had a great deal of fun playing around with the different elements. I can totally see why people can get hooked on this craft. Oh good just what I need another craft.
I spent all last night looking through the web at different sites offering digi scrap booking items. I found I really liked most of the things on Raspberry Road. I also liked the fact that they have a Dollar store section. Bargains always suck me in. I originally found them by looking at the freebies on DigiScrapDepot.com. There are some great freebies on there, but I was concerned about using any of them for my Etsy banner since most of the terms of use for the downloads ask that the graphics not be used for commercial use. So I purchased the Enchanted 1 elements pack. There is actually a second pack to this. But I felt the one was enough. I think if I bought the other pack my head would probably have exploded from too many choices.
Ok so now I'm going to enable. I figure why should I be the only one heading down the road to crafters overload hell. If you haven't tried messing around with digital scrap booking you should give it a try. Oh come on you know you wanna....plus I need a buddy down in crafter hell.