Friday, March 27, 2009

Caution weak content: the anti-post

Soooo have you ever just not been inspired enough to come up with anything clever or witty to write? Yup that's where I'm at. Hmmm do you think I have writer's block? Yeah neither did I. Anyway every time I think I have come up with a topic, I sit down at the computer and then go blank. So I guess this is an anti-post.

I have found a couple of fun and cool sites and blogs for you to check out. So just chat among yourselves and check out the other blogs and sites until I can get my head and thoughts back on track. K?

Stitchionary-It just started up. Anyone can contribute and they have a group on Ravelry.
ImagineArt7- Leigh is really nice and helpful and has some fun things in her store.
Photo.Knit.Dog- It's a fun blog and Lina has some cute furry friends
Walking Within the Spiral-I've just recently discovered this blog.

Well I guess that's about it. (See what I mean...? writer's block or what?)