Sunday, March 15, 2009

SITSta's are doin' it for themselves....

Ok Ok I'll stop singing and doing my disco diva dance moves...(grin, pant, pant, pant)

I do have to sing a little song of praise though for the SITS website. As I stated in a previous post I have just joined SITS. I have found so many cool and awesome blogs. I know that might sound contrite or silly but it's true.

You should check out their blogs;
Art and Inspirations
Laughing Through the Chaos
Decor to Adore
Were Those Wrinkles There Yesterday
Dandelion Wishes
These are just a few.

I have also been so fortunate to have met some great people from Ravelry. And have found some terrific blogs that way.
Princess Emerald
Knitting in my Backyarn
Inkberry Blue
Smariek Knits
Kat Knits
Again that is just a few

One thing I'm a bit frustrated about is how to respond to comments that have been left for me. I would love to be able to respond back, but am unclear on how to do it for some. I have been able to find most of the people that have left comments, and have left comments on their blog. I thought that if I switched comments control to this JS-Kit thing that would enable me to find a link back to the author of a comment. But it doesn't seem to work that way. So now I'm thinking of going back to the regular ol' Blogger comment control thing and moderate comments, so that maybe I can find the author's easier. What do you think? What are your suggestions?

On the home front, I rented Kung Fu Panda for the Wee Ones on Friday. Needless to say we have been watching a great deal of it. Luckily I find it funny. Yes I know I'm a little behind on movies, if I'm just watching this now. Ummm, can't think of any excuse really. Dh has even chuckled at a few lines. Since the boys have enjoyed it so much I went on EBay and found a copy of it for a really good price. I have to take the rental back today, so hopefully the one I purchased will be here soon. The Wee Ones don't really understand the concept of waiting. Hopefully there won't be too much of the squealing and crying. Yeah right...

(....humming..... grin)