Thursday, May 21, 2009

What a beautiful day

Well it was today. Warm but not too hot, with a slight breeze. This afternoon my DFaN came over and we took the Wee Ones and Princess Persnickety ( her youngest) outside to run around.

I haven't been much in the mood for writing any posts lately and I apologize for that. I assure you that my creative mind is working overtime as of late. I and my mum recreated one of the tops that I have. I can have a difficult time finding tops that I like and that fit. I looked at this one Old Navy top I had and decided that it looked an easy enough pattern to copy. Whew I was lucky it was. We dug through our fabric stash and found some linen fabric. It appears a little stiff but I'm hoping that it will soften with washing. I will try and get a few pix of it to post soon.

I'm still trying to finish my Tattoo sweater. I have one more sleeve and side seam to sew and then I will be able to wear it.

I'm still working on the Wee Ones Tulip dolls. And now my DFaN's son has asked if I will create a doll for him.

I would also like to try and make this dress. I think I might like it out of this fabric. Unfortunately I won't be able to purchase any of this right now. The Boy's computer has crashed and DH is trying to get it back up and running. The only thing is he can't find the cd for Windows XP operating system so we are having to buy one. I am trying to get one from ebay. Hopefully no one will bid against me and we will get it for cheap.