Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This morning went much better doing the whole cleaning thing. My body actually decided to cooperate with me. Whew, am I glad! I actually was able to finish a little early today. It was great leaving and realizing that my "job" was done for the day. I just had to go home and be a mom.

Now I just have to adapt to the early to bed and early to rise thing. Because when I get home I end up feeling tired and sleepy by about 10 am. Not such a great combination when dealing with the Wee Ones.

I have also been searching for some deep red fingering weight yarn. I want to knit a lacy scarf. It's amazing how hard it is to find the right color red. I want it to have a substantial amount of yardage, over 400. I looked on etsy and found a few yarns that look nice. My only dilemma is that I don't have the money right now. Well actually I do but I need to use it for bills, blast it! So if anyone knows of a garnet, deep red fingering weight yarn for me to check out just let me know.